Tuesday 4 July 2017

See The Tribute By Girlfriend Of MC Who Was Killed In Ikorodu On Suspicion Of Being A Badoo Member





Image result for MC mistakenly killed in ikorodu on suspicion of being a badoo

This emotional  tribute was posted  via Facebook by the girlfriend of the Master of Ceremony  (MC) , Chinedu Paul aka Think 2ice, who was burnt to death by some residents of Ikorodu, Lagos
after he was mistaken to be a member of feared killer gang, Badoo.

She wrote:

I can't type anything
Cus my hands are frozen
Thank you Jesus
Baby I love you.I will still tag you cus I always tag you in all my posts Chinedu Paul

Baby u post this in the morning
U got back home just to see ur life taken..
U said u have a gift for me before u went to fix our car
Don't worry I came to collect the gift at odogunyan..
Don't explain to me again I understand
I love u baby

Image result for photos of girlfriend and MC mistakenly killed in ikorodu on suspicion of being a badoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.