Thursday 12 January 2017

Welcome to Ify Arowojolu's Blog

Hi  friends,


  My name is Esther Ify Arowojolu. I am from  Agbor in Delta state. I am a wife, a mother and  a business woman. I guess you will be wondering why ‘Arowojolu’ ? yes you guessed right  that is it- marriage. I am happily married to a Yoruba man for about nine years now.
 So ,why blogging? I ve always seen writing as a hobby, its something that has always been within. I am one of those people that will readily write down what they want to say to you and then pass the piece of paper to you and expect you to write and pass back to me .I write again and you do same again, lol sounds familiar? I always  derive a lot of fun doing that really. I’ ve also tried my hands in script writing, writing short stories and poems also.
 I see blogging as the best way to express my thoughts, my opinion, my views about certain issues and also the best way to pass a message across.It gives the opportunity to relate more, and most importantly listen more to others who may have contrary views from mine. It certainly gives me an avenue to write.

In this blog we will be writing about different exciting topics ranging from , business , events ,relationships, marriage- hmm I guess you knew I would write that, right? Yes a lot on marriage ,with the alarming number of divorces and breakups here and there? , I certainly would love to dwell more on marriage.  news , sports, inspiration and food. Its really going to be fun and I   promise our  journey together on this blog is going to be  super exciting , so I invite you to ‘walk’ with me daily.

2 comments:

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.