Wednesday 21 June 2017

Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested!

Image result for kemi olunloyo arrested
Recently release blogger and daughter of the former governor of Oyo State,  Kemi Olunloyo has been rearrested!


The controversial  journalist who was arrested and jailed for 81 days over " Criminal defamation," revealed via her Facebook page that she is yet to perfect her bail over N200k.
She wrote:

# BREAKING I may be rearrested. My magistrate bail of
N200K was not perfected. The prison says the warrant
was cancelled. Judicial error. My lawyers have to
perfect the bail now. The complainant is suing me in
both courts SIGH. Media will pounce on this! So unfair!!
They need a prison official here for probable cause. I am
already in Federal high court which should supercede
magistrate. Prison officials need that court order inviting
them to court. I went to the prison fast with a dropcab.
I am back in the courtroom. The judiciary clerk said the
order was not ready yesterday. This morning the court
order to PRISON officials is still not ready. Failure of a

judiciary Prison and courts seem to be enemies.
God is here for my best interest!!
SHARE!!
KOO


She later posted that she has been re arrested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.