Tuesday 20 June 2017

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Advises Others In The Trade To Desist From Crimes

Image result for evans kidnapper

Billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike also known as Evans while leading a team of policemen to his detention camps in Ejigbo and Igando areas of Lagos,
spoke to Channels TV, on Sunday.

Evans, while explaining how he kept his victims in his den, used the opportunity to advise his comrades in crime to stop kidnapping, as it is of no use.

"Police arrested me, so I believe there is nothing like kidnapping. So my advice to them (idnappers) is that.. as they are looking at me or maybe they watch me today standing here, they should stop everything about that (crime)''

Watch Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.