Friday 14 April 2017

"The Only Regret I Have Is Drinking" - Efe Ejeba, Winner Of Big Brother Naija

Image result for efe ejeba

Efe Ejeba, winner of just concluded Big Brother Naija show, during an interview he granted upon his arrival to Nigeria said, that his only regret in the BBNaija House, was drinking alcohol.


The 23- year old rapper and the Payporte Brand Ambassador said " The only regret I have is drinking. I heard my mum is upset with me, so I apologise.

"I am so grateful to a lot of people including Governor Okowa of Delta State, I heard he threw his weight behind me.

"I was told that comedian, I Go Dye dropped N1million for my campaign team. When I called him, he ended my call and called me back. We spoke for hours. I am also grateful to Ali Baba, Akpororo and so many Nigerian celebrities I had never met before but stood by me.

"I hear my family house in Warri can now be likened to a tourist center because of the number of people who have thronged our home  to congratulate my parents."

Efe said that he feels blessed and full of gratitude to everyone who voted for me and supported him during the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.