Friday 17 February 2017

Arsene Wenger: I'll Definitely Be Managing Next Season

Image result for fans saying arsene wenger should leave arsenal
Arsene Wenger, the Gunners Manager has said come what may, he'll be managing next season whether at Arsenal or "somewhere else".

Arsene Wenger has never had it this tough in the Emirates within the weeks. He has been faced with a lot of criticism  and so much doubts have been placed on his capability to continue coaching Arsenal. The 67- year old Frenchman has been criticised by the fans, considering Arsenal's unbelievable losses within the weeks.
"No matter what happens, I will manage for another season. Whether it's here or somewhere else, that is for sure"
"I am used to the criticism. I think in life it is important to do what you think is right and all the rest is judgement.I am in a public job and I have to accept that, but I have to behave with my values,"Says Arsene Wenger.
Image result for arsene wenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments found here are entirely the opinions of the writers and does not reflect the views or opinions of Ify Arowojolu.